Creating an Environment of Inclusion
Have you ever spoken to someone’s interpreter, rather than directly to them? Have you tried to help someone with a physical disability only to realize you’ve made things worse? Odds are, you’ve committed or witnessed a disability etiquette faux pas. After all, there isn’t a rulebook out there detailing how to interact with people with disabilities. But, there is this course! Throughout this one-hour course, you’ll learn inclusive language for disability inclusion, best practices for respectful behavior, and the overarching principles of disability etiquette.
thoughtfully crafted for your busy lifestyle
Our courses are self-paced and 100% online so that learners like you can fit them into your busy schedule. This course was crafted with all learning styles in mind to include:
• 7 videos
• 3 downloadable handouts
• 1 recorded slide show presentation
• 1 quiz
• 6 audio and text lessons
Great Companies Trust TDM
We’ve been the trusted training partner for thousands of employees, elevating their skills through our digital learning courses.
I completed the course today and I absolutely loved it! Over the last 12 years, I have taken and taught many different ADA/Disability trainings and this one was by far the best. The course was simple, impactful, and easy to apply.Erica Taylor Human Resource Manager, People Operations Leader
The Diversity Movement and Ablr have created a comprehensive and helpful course for any person or organization focused on creating an inclusive culture--or for people who want to move through the world in a way that respects all humans.Bob Osmond President, Racepoint Global
I thoroughly enjoyed taking this disability course. I have a disability myself and I still gained so much from this course. I never stop learning about other types of disabilities and how to educate myself to be inclusive of others in the workplace and in my personal life. I appreciate the individuals who shared their stories to educate us all during this training course. Thank you!Courtney Poole Specialty Practice Manager, BAYADA Home Health Care
This was a brief and engaging way to be introduced to the key concepts related to disability and inclusion. I appreciated the easy-to-follow content and the great examples of how to implement inclusive behaviors!Shannon Connolly Director, Vynamic
Designed for You and Your Team
At TDM, we firmly believe in the power of collective growth. Our courses and workshops are meticulously designed to foster a cohesive, transformative learning experience that taps into the unique dynamics of team environments. This approach ensures that skills learned are not only individual achievements but also become deeply embedded in the team’s DNA, creating a ripple effect of positive change throughout your organization.
Here’s why our team-based approach stands out:
- Unified Learning: When an entire team learns together, they share a common language, set of tools, and experiences. This ensures smoother implementation of new strategies and insights within the organization.
- Strengthened Bonds: Shared learning experiences foster deeper connections, mutual understanding, and trust among team members.
- Tailored Experiences: Our workshops and courses can be customized to address specific team dynamics, challenges, and goals, ensuring the most relevant and impactful learning journey.
- Sustained Impact: A team that learns together supports each other in the application of new knowledge, ensuring long-term retention and continuous improvement.