Forward-thinking organizations are moving quickly to hire and integrate DEI leaders. In fact, as a share of all job postings, diversity positions rose 18% in 2018, 30% in 2019, and a whopping 123% in 2020. Yet most of these roles are new to the organization, and many of the leaders stepping into them have only a little or no experience in leading a strategy-based, data-driven DEI program.
Designed by a team of PhDs, Certified Diversity Executives, and DEI experts, this course provides a clear and proven roadmap to success, so you can manage organization-wide change efficiently and effectively. It also helps leaders guard against common DEI pitfalls to kickstart and sustain real transformation instead.
Preview the Course
Who It’s For
This course is intended for DEI practitioners at all levels who are looking to create, measure, and sustain successful diversity, equity, and inclusion practices for their organization and those who lead diversity, equity, and inclusion as an organization-wide function. It is also helpful for senior executives responsible for hiring for DEI roles to understand how to recruit for and support this important role.
What You’ll Learn
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- Best practices for hiring, positioning, and bolstering a DEI leader… and how to build a diverse talent pipeline
- How to make the business case for an organization-wide DEI focus… and obtain continued support for inclusion as a strategic imperative
- The core pillars of strategy design, change management, and business communication… so you can build toward long-term change with quick-wins along the way
- Personal stories from DEI experts… to help you avoid common missteps in communication, strategy, and implementation
- The best way to structure your Practitioner’s Toolkit… so you can build resilience, remain compassionate, and guard against burnout
Great Companies Trust TDM
We’ve been the trusted training partner for thousands of employees, elevating their skills through our digital learning courses.
The most comprehensive and meticulously thought out DEI course ever. Realistic, business-oriented, innovative, and highly positive approach to DEI programs implementation is exactly what young DEI leaders need to become more self-confident in their own success. The material is easily navigable, accessible to all types of learners, and downloadable. Highly recommend this unique and professional course.Ekaterina Manannikova (she/her) Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer, Capital Legal Services
I am new in my role as a DEI Practitioner. I have some base knowledge and primarily self taught. This course was encouraging because I could see my own skills sets and how they paired well with the skills sets needed for a good DEI practitioner. Also I was able to see clearly where my organization is on their DEI journey. This course also was helpful with making the priority to create a strategic plan for our organization.Renee Otiende Training & Diversity Business Partner, Texans Credit Union
As a more seasoned practitioner, this was a great refresher course. For anyone beginning in the field, this course synthesizes the steps and provides a great foundation for a DEI strategy and program.Jeannette Robles AVP, CSR & DEI
This course is a great resource for every DEI leader, providing a roadmap of helpful tools and resources to build a sustainable DEI program.Brenda Clegg Business Development & Community Liaison, BelFlex Staffing Network
Designed for You and Your Team
At TDM, we firmly believe in the power of collective growth. Our courses and workshops are meticulously designed to foster a cohesive, transformative learning experience that taps into the unique dynamics of team environments. This approach ensures that skills learned are not only individual achievements but also become deeply embedded in the team’s DNA, creating a ripple effect of positive change throughout your organization.
Here’s why our team-based approach stands out:
- Unified Learning: When an entire team learns together, they share a common language, set of tools, and experiences. This ensures smoother implementation of new strategies and insights within the organization.
- Strengthened Bonds: Shared learning experiences foster deeper connections, mutual understanding, and trust among team members.
- Tailored Experiences: Our workshops and courses can be customized to address specific team dynamics, challenges, and goals, ensuring the most relevant and impactful learning journey.
- Sustained Impact: A team that learns together supports each other in the application of new knowledge, ensuring long-term retention and continuous improvement.